Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mood Board // Neon


Whoa, where has the time gone?! Summer is half-way through and I am way overdue for a mood board. Since the weather is bright and steamy, neon feels like an appropriate theme. It seems like day-glo hues are everywhere. I see lots of ladies with neon nails, and I've even seen some florescent locks! There is no doubt that electric shades were big in fashion for Spring 2011, and the neon/neutral combo is easy to pull off. Neon hues in graphic design add a fun, youthful effect and I love the illustrative work of Laundry!, who often incorporate splashes of neon in their work. And finally, florescent lights in window displays are a great way to attract attention from the street.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

weavewove said...

I love the neon nails this summer!!!