Sunday, August 2, 2009

Custom Woven Labels



I have been apprenticing at a millinery studio in the East Village for quite some time now, and recently have been attempting to make my own cocktail pieces for myself and friends. Which is why this birthday gift from my friend Elen is so incredibly rad and thoughtful. She had these personalized labels made that read "Made Especially For You By Christine" that I can sew into my creations. I love the tomato-red/brown color combo and the victorian silhouette enveloped in a wispy border. The design completely compliments the retro aesthetic of my work. See the variety of designs available here.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

annie said...

Cooooooool! That Elen...so thoughtful and creative.

Boris said...

nice. I would love to have one when I stop by next month if you have any left.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
custom apparel labels said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Woven Labels said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.