Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holiday Windows





Before I leave the Big Apple for some family, friends, fruitcake & eggnog, I wanted to post some pics of my favorite holiday windows of the season. As always, check out my Flickr Window Displays set to see more!

1. Barneys' (always) cheeky and over-the-top windows, with this year's "Have a Foodie Holiday" theme. I love the way they integrate product: pans painted with pop-art portraits, Paula Deen wrapped in a snuggie...

2. Emporio Armani's twisted vine windows. The hanging bags and accessories really pop against the lime green; very sleek and sophisticated.

3. Kleinfeld's glassy arctic windows. Though I would never step foot in this store, the mirrored "Polar Bear/Ice Queen" display is a lot of fun to view from the street!

4. Diesel's (always) daring and controversial "Naughty or Nice" windows. What can I say: I have a soft spot in my heart for trashy plastic Christmas decorations!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: