Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mood Board // Animal Print


I've come to realize that I relish the look of eccentric old ladies, which of course means lots and lots of animal print! Personally, I see animal print almost as a neutral, like a black or denim, which not only means it can look great with other patterns (see my earlier "mixed patterns" mood board) but also mixed among species. I swear, I've mixed snake, leopard, and giraffe print among my apartment decor, and it looks amazing. Not convinced? Check out this mixed animal print Lanvin dress! But don't get me wrong: animal print doesn't always have to be over-the-top. I love the elegant minimalism of this Zebra wine packaging. And Kate Spade, who has an uncanny knack for mixing "quirky" with "chic", integrated candy colors and sequins to make these perfectly sumptuous leopard print bags.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: